Sunday, June 29, 2008

SHOP HERE FIRST AND HELP THE CHILDREN

Welcome to GRATITUDE HERE

For many years
I have been searching for something that was a true opportunity for me
and my wife that would lead to financial independence; that would
financially sustain us for the rest of our lives and would provide a
true inheritance for our sons.


This opportunity needed to be low-cost or FREE to enroll in; that way no one would be denied the opportunity.

This opportunity had to involve leadership with very high ethical values and proven leadership.


This opportunity had to be worldwide to take advantage of the global economy.

This opportunity had to enable me to give back to my community and to others who are less-fortunate than me.

I really was beginning to think that I would never discover such an opportunity and yet I couldn't give up my search.

Let me share with you what caught my attention on April 1st of this year and has blown me away with the growth so far.
It's called MY POWER MALL

Since beginning 04-01-07, to date, I have 8000 Malls in my organization. I want you to heare about it from our awesome CEO Ginny Dye.


CHECK OUT THE PERSONAL AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY RIGHT HERE.